Fans Level of Confidence for a Victory (out of 5 stars):
1 Star – No shot
2 Stars – Improbable, but “you’re telling me we’ve got a chance”
3 Stars – Game could go either way
4 Stars – We are going to win this game, but it will be tough
5 Stars – No shot Iowa wins this game
Minnesota Confidence vs. Iowa:
# Of Stars – 3 stars
Minnesota fans are discussing more of their shortcomings than their matchup with Iowa this weekend and are disgusted by last week’s loss at Penn State. They lost faith in their head coach Tracy Claeys and believe he cost them a game that they should have won in Happy Valley. With such a big rivalry game this weekend, they believe their team will be pumped up. However, that does not renew their faith in the program despite similar struggles by the Hawkeyes in the last few games. Iowa wins this game on the road 27-24.

http://hawkeyenation.com/2016/enemy-recon-minnesota-2016

Go Gophers!!

Hawkeye Nation reads GH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teddy Greenstein, Chicago Tribune

Iowa (minus 1) at Minnesota: The Hawkeyes play well only when no one expects them to. So I'll take this slumping band of underachievers.

It seems like these predictions are at least 70/30 in favor of the Gophers. That's a bad sign in my eyes.

Had that thought myself. Then I remembered this. The predictions for the first three games were almost universally in favor of the Gophers. Go with that.

All three writers/broadcasters from Cedar Rapids Fox28 andGazette pick the Gophers. (Sorry Breakin' The Plane)

College Gameday. all pick Minnesota over Iowa.

Top Bottom