Meatsauce Helps Shovel TCF Bank Stadium (2010)

Flecknation

Reaction score
oldie but goodie since they where shoveling the stadium and probably will be again on friday.

Speaking of Sauce and the KFAN crew, the more I heard Hawks - Gophers Touchdown Song, it grows on me. Anyone elses thoughts on it?

I’ve always wondered how that guy ever got a job in radio. Not a fan.

What song? Have a link?
If you have Iheartradio just pull up the PowerTrip Morning show and I believe Monday was the first day he played it for everyone. Though it was also played today around 6am also.

To each their own when it comes to morning radio, but they rule the TC airwaves and have dethroned the crew at KQ

The guy I am very tired of on there is Dan Cole. I HATE his whole "I don't know anything about sports and I am the anti-fan" schtick he has going on. He can be funny at times but I especially hate his takes on the Gophers who he has to talk about because they are one of the biggest stories of the year. I wish they would just give his slot to Scott Korzenowski or even Mark Rosen. And there is NOTHING more boring on this planet than when he talks about golfing.

To each their own when it comes to morning radio, but they rule the TC airwaves and have dethroned the crew at KQ
I think they are pretty funny. Usually end up busting out laughing to myself at least once on the drive in to work every day.

Top Bottom