McKnight...WOW!

MGGopher

Reaction score
How awesome was McKnight today?! We all knew he had it in him, but between the poor play of Gray and the O-line all year, and his purported "bad attitude," he really hadn't flashed much at all this year. Here's hoping for a few more games like today before he gets drafted in a few months!

The only bad thing he did today was act excited after catching his second TD.....

The only bad thing he did today was act excited after catching his second TD.....

Yeah, what was up with that unsportsmanlike call? I was watching in a bar without audio so I didn't hear the explanation...Was he talking trash/showboating off camera, or did they just flag him for throwing his arms out and jumping up in the air?

Yeah, what was up with that unsportsmanlike call? I was watching in a bar without audio so I didn't hear the explanation...Was he talking trash/showboating off camera, or did they just flag him for throwing his arms out and jumping up in the air?
From what I heard, it was because he spiked the ball......awesome rule

McKnight looked great today, props to him. It seems that he heard some of the criticism he was getting and learned from it, you can't ask for anything more.

Top Bottom