Mbawke coming back

On Sunday 10th April 2011, @TMbakwe32 said:

RT @aHolli_20 just got done puttin up 800 shots at the gym wit my boy @MAVMiSi_13 .. puttin in work cuz off season where u get better. #dedicated

Love that tweet. Keep working boys!!!!!

This is great news!! I'm very happy. I think we'll have a really good season and surprise some folks. I'm very happy with the roster right now.

What about that little accident that happend right after the season was over when he got arrested? any suspension coming?

Saw him at Gold's run - he was very nice and said he was coming back.

I hate to put all my faith in a tweet on a Saturday night but it sure looks good for Trevor coming back. Go gophers!

This is awesome news, hopefully it holds true. I think the Gophers can have a very good season if he does in fact come back.

If this turns out to be true, this sure adds some excitement for next season. If at least 2 of the 3 young guards can contribute, we hopefully won't see a reapeat of last season.

It does help, but the guard play needs to improve if next season is going to be any sort of success.

I guess I can pop a few bottles of Sammy before I hit the sack. Not a bad night...

On Sunday 10th April 2011, @TMbakwe32 said:

RT @aHolli_20 just got done puttin up 800 shots at the gym wit my boy @MAVMiSi_13 .. puttin in work cuz off season where u get better. #dedicated

Love that tweet. Keep working boys!!!!!

How are you posting on Saturday night about a tweet that "occurred" on Sunday? Are you clairvoyant?

Awesome news...I would assume this will put an end to our 2011 recruiting including the pursuit of Ingram. As calminnfan said above, Mbakwe's return won't mean as much if we don't get better guard play. Our success will depend a lot on Welch and/or Andre holding down the Point effectively. Welcome back, Trevor!

K but seriously, is ingram a gopher or not? it Cmonter supposedly said he was, but i havent seen anything official?

well obviously, but i havent even heard of a press release saying he verbally commited

well obviously, but i havent even heard of a press release saying he verbally commited

Since coaches can't even talk about recruits until after they sign,I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anything official until Wednesday.

Thank the lord. I think we'll be a lot better than most ppl on here think. BT is gonna blow next year. I also don't think Michigan will be quite as good as people are predicting.

Love it, I think this season is gonna be great motivation for all the players this offseason and having Mbakwe back would be a great boost for the team.

What about that little accident that happend right after the season was over when he got arrested? any suspension coming?

He was not arrested...he was just questioned after a fight broke out at a party that Al Nolen got in...Trevor was not involved, he was just there

Top Bottom