Mbakwe Has Shoulder Injury?

UofMdad

Reaction score
According to "OddsShark" Trevor has a shoulder injury and is listed as day to day. Probably from the NU game, but does anyone have further knowledge?

According to "OddsShark" Trevor has a shoulder injury and is listed as day to day. Probably from the NU game, but does anyone have further knowledge?

He hit the deck pretty hard on that late game tip-in he had.

It's a wrist injury, Trevor said it's annoying but fine. Marcus tweeted about it yesterday.

If it is his shooting hand, maybe for some odd reason it will give him a better feel at the free throw line? Just trying to be optimistic.

Apparently thew wrist was bothering him even before the fall. His free throw stroke, perhaps affected by the wrist, reminded me of putting on a slow green - you just keep coming up short no matter what you think your brain is telling the body. Hopefully he worked that out in practice.

If this was legitimate, we would have heard it from a more reputable source than 'oddshark'.

If this was legitimate, we would have heard it from a more reputable source than 'oddshark'.

If we lose this one, I'm sure we will hear about everyone's bumps and bruises, the need for a practice facility, and a complaint about how unfair it is that the players have to walk to practice in the cold.

If we lose this one, I'm sure we will hear about everyone's bumps and bruises, the need for a practice facility, and a complaint about how unfair it is that the players have to walk to practice in the cold.

Ya, gone are the days when we had to shovel snow off the tennis courts so we had a place to play basketball in the winter. But then, that was back in days when I had to walk 2 miles to school, uphill and against the wind both ways. But I always made sure that my 5-buckel boots were fully snapped.

Ya, gone are the days when we had to shovel snow off the tennis courts so we had a place to play basketball in the winter. But then, that was back in days when I had to walk 2 miles to school, uphill and against the wind both ways. But I always made sure that my 5-buckel boots were fully snapped.

LOL....

The cool guys had zipper boots. You must have been a geek..............................oops, I guess the term was nerd back then.

The cool guys had zipper boots. You must have been a geek..............................oops, I guess the term was nerd back then.

We did not have multiple uses for zipper boots, we had 5-buckel boots, which were dual purpose, so by the time we walked the 2 miles up hill against the wind, the cow manure was cleaned off and they no longer stunk. (Except for the little pieces that were caught in the buckels.)

I thought he hurt his shoulder when they said he landed flat on his back.

He hurt his wrist on that play at the end of the game.

We did not have multiple uses for zipper boots, we had 5-buckel boots, which were dual purpose, so by the time we walked the 2 miles up hill against the wind, the cow manure was cleaned off and they no longer stunk. (Except for the little pieces that were caught in the buckels.)

too funny

Top Bottom