maybe

book

Reaction score
some day or season we will have some of the Vikings' luck rub off on us!

I do see Iowa and PSU as the best teams in the Big10.

We played awful Sat. but still only lost by 20 - too bad we play OSU after they lost...

the last 3 home games will tell us if we have improved this year. MSU will be the toughest.

I think the defense is better but still needs to stop that 3rd and long. Gray needs to play more - maybe not start but play more that a few snaps per game.

The Vikings are arguably the most talented team in the NFL.

You're not going to get yourself into a position to be lucky when you're not even in the game. It's sad because I love both teams, but there's nothing you can really compare.

This just might be the Vikings year, but I have been saying that for a long time.
To get a Super Bowl win, they will have to get the breaks and they will have to
stay healthy and time will tell on both those items. They got a nice break on the
missed FG yesterday, but suffered some tough injuries. I think right now they have
as good of a shot as anyone, but there is a long ways to go. They will probably
need to get the right break in the playoffs when the game could go either way....

The Gophers.......this poor, downtrodden team and it's long-suffering fans have endured
as much over the last 50 years as any team both pro or college. I have never seen ANY team
lose in such horrific, gut-wrenching fashion as many times as the football team. I sure am
glad we have instant replay now because I don't know of any team that has been screwed over
as many times as we have before it came. I get the feeling us Gopher fans won't be any
happier with the results this weekend in Columbus either, but all I want to see is a pulse!!
We just have a lot of work to do before we can get up with the upper half of the Big Ten.

Mainly over the last few games, I would like to see the team go in a positive direction and
hopefully we can get a couple more wins so we can go to a Bowl game.

Top Bottom