Maybe just maybe

Doc1001

Reaction score
the combination of Bryant Allen and Royce White added to the team will light a spark. Maybe they will be better than the old team with Nolen.

the combination of Bryant Allen and Royce White added to the team will light a spark. Maybe they will be better than the old team with Nolen.

The stance that a player just joining a team and not being able to contribute isn't 100% true imo. If Royce or Allen are good-they could help. I really doubt we will see Allen play anytime soon, but that doesn't mean he couldn't surprise people. Al will be missed bigtime, but I'm hopeful Royce, and maybe Allen, can help stop the bleeding.

I like the positivity, but I don't see those two (White and Allen) sparking this team much in 2010. I read somewhere that Royce is out of game shape, and not ready for prime time (not surprising). Allen, who knows? I don' see him coming off the bench much.

Now that we're sans Nolen, what would really spark this team down the stretch would be a kick-ass performance from Cobbs or Joseph against MSU that nets us a big win. Beating MSU this weekend would cure a lot of downtrodden fans, and make them forget about all the extraneous drama this season. GO GOPHERS!!!!

Bandana

I like the positivity, but I don't see those two (White and Allen) sparking this team much in 2010. I read somewhere that Royce is out of game shape, and not ready for prime time (not surprising). Allen, who knows? I don' see him coming off the bench much.

Now that we're sans Nolen, what would really spark this team down the stretch would be a kick-ass performance from Cobbs or Joseph against MSU that nets us a big win. Beating MSU this weekend would cure a lot of downtrodden fans, and make them forget about all the extraneous drama this season. GO GOPHERS!!!!

I agree.

It isn't someone who has not practiced and has not played that will help this team win. It is the players we have in hand that have to step up.

They need to pull it together.

Top Bottom