Maybe I missed it, but the Tyrone Carter

There was a really good article in the Star Tribune today about this, it's premium content though so I can't get it online.

Wow, that's terrible. I never realized his entire life has been so difficult, let alone the recent events.

I realized his childhood was very difficult, but I wasn't aware of this. Heart-rending, but a real story of courage and commitment in the face of adversity.

I'm glad to see Carter sticking around in the NFL. I never thought he'd play this long or this well.

Sad but very uplifting story.

Tyrone Carter is probably my favorite Gopher FB player from the last 20 years. Loved his heart, toughness, and big play ability.

Is he worthy of a jersey retirement?

Touchdown Tyrone is hands down my favorite Gopher of the last 30 years. Tough as nails and very nifty. I don't believe he finished his degree at the University. I hope that's not a problem as he should have plenty stowed away from a 10 year career in the NFL.
But, let's say he came back and finished his degree. Is Tyrone Carter worthy to have #22 retired?

He had a nice career as a Gopher and carved out a decent niche for himself in the NFL, but for whatever reason I don't think of him in that kind of elite class. Bring him back and honor him before a game absolutely but retire his jersey? Don't know about that.

"Tyrone Carter" is translated into English as "football player."

Top Bottom