Matthew McConaughey 'Minister of Culture' for Longhorns'

DEGopher

Reaction score
Apparently, if you lose to TCU, Iowa State, and Baylor, you can still be a College Football Blue Blood as long as you have a Minister of Culture.

Now, I think PJ is our real minister of culture, and I don't expect to have the same problems that the Longhorns have (like squandering the talent of top 5 recruiting classes) at least not as long as Fleck is around.

That being said, who would you pick as our Minister of Culture?

One more thing, it appears that a good "minister of culture"has to be completely unqualified in every way except for being good looking and famous.

Apparently, if you lose to TCU, Iowa State, and Baylor, you can still be a College Football Blue Blood as long as you have a Minister of Culture.

Now, I think PJ is our real minister of culture, and I don't expect to have the same problems that the Longhorns have (like squandering the talent of top 5 recruiting classes) at least not as long as Fleck is around.

That being said, who would you pick as our Minister of Culture?

One more thing, it appears that a good "minister of culture"has to be completely unqualified in every way except for being good looking and famous.

In that case, I nominate myself.

In that case, I nominate myself.
I can see that, you meet the main criteria.

- Good looking - check
-Famous - check
- Completely unqualified in every other way - check

yep, that works

Perhaps a revolving person that is available. This coming season would be a graduate of the football team or a past Gopher Alumni. Would be a one year deal unless he wants to stay on. Someone who identifies with what Fleck is trying to do.

Mainly trying to say in a way that graduating Seniors could still have some connection to the program if they desired.

Probably just one of us who stands on the sideline and says "not too bad" or "can't complain".

Top Bottom