Matt Painter... should have let it go.

beowulftom

Reaction score
Beyond just being out-coached by Tubby,

Putting Moore back in???

Keeping the pressure D going (and allowing your point guard to take charges from 7 foot centers) after the game is over?

I'm don't see how this game hinged on coaching whatsoever.

You gotta keep your kids playing. I'm not saying put Moore out there, but you can't pack it in.

Beyond just being out-coached by Tubby,

Putting Moore back in???

Keeping the pressure D going (and allowing your point guard to take charges from 7 foot centers) after the game is over?

GOOD coaches have their team play hard the whole way through. The fact that Purdue was still giving full effort down about 30 with 8 minutes left says that they have heart.

I'm don't see how this game hinged on coaching whatsoever.

No offense meant. I agree that the one team needed it and the other didn't. And the Gopher's were on fire.

I guess i'm saying at some point he's got to realize that Purdue is playing next week in the tourney and to shut it down. My opinion.

Didn't mean to jump on you when you're down.

No offense meant. I agree that the one team needed it and the other didn't. And the Gopher's were on fire.

I guess i'm saying at some point he's got to realize that Purdue is playing next week in the tourney and to shut it down. My opinion.

Well, as far as Moore goes, there I agree with you...there was no reason to put Moore back in...but my previous statement holds - keep playing hard all the way through.

Well, as far as Moore goes, there I agree with you...there was no reason to put Moore back in...but my previous statement holds - keep playing hard all the way through.

Yeah, you're right, I am secretly pulling for Purdue to do well in the tourney and so got mad when their starters kept going down.

No offense taken. Frankly, I'm not even sure what happened for most of the 2nd half. I think I saw E'Twaun hobble off and then Jackson head into the locker room. Lots of time until the next game though, and I trust Painter to handle those situations accordingly.

Clearly the Gophers are some kind of curse for Purdue injuries this season. Thanks alot :p

No offense taken. Frankly, I'm not even sure what happened for most of the 2nd half. I think I saw E'Twaun hobble off and then Jackson head into the locker room. Lots of time until the next game though, and I trust Painter to handle those situations accordingly.

Clearly the Gophers are some kind of curse for Purdue injuries this season. Thanks alot :p

Hoping they heal up fine and Purdue has a deep run.

Is Kramer playing hurt too? he didn't look as quick as I've seen him.

I hope Moore is fine and Purdue does well in the NCAA tournament.

Top Bottom