Matt Limegrover makeover

CWCWCW

Reaction score
I saw a few tweets from Nate Sandell regarding Matt Limegrover. One mentioned his transformation from spring ball by losing 118 lbs.
No word on whether diet soda had an assist.

I saw that at practice today and it blew me away. He looks like a different person.

That's pretty awesome. I was really impressed by both him and Claeys when they handled Kill's media duties last year when he was out.

118 - are you kidding me!!??!! Well, whatever it is, good for him.

Wow, 118 pounds, nice job coach!!

His hair is really short now. It appears that he doing everything he can to lose weight.

If lack of hair has any influence at all on what a person weighs...I am almost weightless. :)

I saw MG at the Date Night and thought it might be 50. 118 is fantastic. I met his very young son at the Senior banquet last year. There's a story right there... Nice job, coach.

Good health for Limegrover is good for the Gopher win-loss record.

Good job Limegrover. I wonder if he had Mr Burns as his fitness coach?

Awesome story, Coach Limegrover!! I'm impressed.

Could anybody put together a side by side?

Seriously - I can't believe the dailies didn't have a photo on a story that is by and large visual. I retweeted a photo of what he looks like now:
AzkIVNDCMAAuGep.jpg

Here is what he looked like prior to the weight loss:
6050704394_ea0f15b357_z.jpg

Kudos

Coach Limegrover is an inspiration. Fantastic job.

Did he have his stomach stapled? 118 pounds in 3 months is crazy.

Wow - that's awesome coach L!! Face changes so much when that much weight is lost.

I was wondering the same thing. Contestants on the Biggest Loser typically lose about that much weight over 12 weeks, but I don't know if Coach Limegrover has 4 hours a day to work out.

This is inspitational.

For those of us that need to drop some weight.
Wow, he worked his butt off to drop that much weight, impressed that he could give up the soda
I drink about 3-4 bottles a day at work and cannot kick it. If he can do it at his age so can the rest of us approaching
40 or in early Fortys.

apparently it isn't that crazy. saw a show on abc last night where a dude managed to lose 266 lbs in just one year. 266 lbs! without stomach stapling surgery.

guys are able to take off a lot more weight that women can in a much shorter period of time.

apparently it isn't that crazy. saw a show on abc last night where a dude managed to lose 266 lbs in just one year. 266 lbs! without stomach stapling surgery.

guys are able to take off a lot more weight that women can in a much shorter period of time.

I don't think it matters how he did it, it's still awesome. I'm just shocked by those numbers in that short of a time.

266/12 months = 22 lb/month
118/3 months = 39 lb/month

Top Bottom