Matt Birk: If college athletes enter the transfer portal they shouldn't be eligible for NIL money.

Scheme Richard.

I didn’t write 6.2 did I?
That's the spirit!

Full disclosure. My track event video... I came in second.
old-man.gif

I hope GopherInNYC knows I'm razing him. He dreamed of playing fullback, but the rumor was the coach though he ran like he was in quick sand? Just an unsubstantiated rumor... ;)

I was the third string FB, backup TB (only when it was muddy🤔) and our starting WB - so our offense was almost as impotent as you🧐.

Thats rather unfortunate. Les should just go hang out on that banger site Truth Social. Seems to be the stock you want right now. Its gonna be UGEEEEE!!!!!! Anyways, Birks idea is a nice thought but as stated above, the courts would have a field day with it. Pandoras box has been blown wide open.

To me the only solution would be contracts through the school with some sort of pay scale. It cannot sustain with this model, because even life long die hards like me are reaching the breaking point. And my 1a is Ohio State.
If only there were some similar enterprises out there that the NCAA could use as a model. ;)

Better enforcement of rules in the pros maybe? See Joe Smith scandal.
Also known as a case study in when you are so inept at managing a pro sports team you can't even cheat right.

But hey, we got something cookin' now!

The guy is a great dude who raises a family, is spiritual, works hard, follows the law and pays his taxes. You know you were going to get the usual Gopherhole crew who can’t stand him. Very predictable. Haha.
And thinks the dump truck method is effective, evidently.....

Top Bottom