Mask Mandate Boulder County

noamfromm

Reaction score
Calling anyone who has information about Boulder, specifically @WriterGoph, are there bars / restaurants with patios or options for drinking / socializing outside on Friday or Saturday? I don't care for the stress of being mask conscious at restaurants and would like to find places that have an outdoor component.

Last edited:

At least around Denver metro, most places have the restaurant employees wearing masks but patrons are not required to wear masks walking in. That could be different in Boulder, but it shouldn't prevent you from eating or drinking places. I'd suggest just keeping a mask in your back pocket while you're out in case its needed.

At least around Denver metro, most places have the restaurant employees wearing masks but patrons are not required to wear masks walking in. That could be different in Boulder, but it shouldn't prevent you from eating or drinking places. I'd suggest just keeping a mask in your back pocket while you're out in case its needed.
Yeah, the mask mandate in Boulder is county specific and is for "public indoor spaces." It includes restaurants but, as noted above, not once you are seated. It also provides that individual businesses can adopt stricter requirements, so I'd second the suggestion of always having a mask with you. This just went back into place on September 3, so no idea how strictly it will be enforced.

For the game, it appears that the stadium policy is the same as here, masks required for indoor spaces, not outdoor.

Remember masks for you but not others. Examples are the many elites at met gala with no mask, as well as 9-11 ceremonies where your elected leaders who are pushing this were maskless until cameras hit them.

Remember masks for you but not others. Examples are the many elites at met gala with no mask, as well as 9-11 ceremonies where your elected leaders who are pushing this were maskless until cameras hit them.
I don't see how this is relevant to what the Mask Mandate in Boulder County is, go back to the off topic board or actually reply with a useful response.

I don't see how this is relevant to what the Mask Mandate in Boulder County is, go back to the off topic board or actually reply with a useful response.
Yes, I agree. You should.

Top Bottom