Mas on KFAN @ 4PM...

UU...He was under Brewster's care. And you do remember the stories that went around about
Brewster, correct?

I don't see how you are helping your point. All you are doing is proving that this type of thing is common and happens under other coaches. Which is the point I was making.

I don't see how you are helping your point. All you are doing is proving that this type of thing is common and happens under other coaches. Which is the point I was making.

Yeah...Dom was an absolute angel until that satanic Brewster showed up and told him to get all rapey.

No, there were two false statements about Mason regarding Dom Jones. If you're going to throw sh-t on the wall, make sure it sticks.

No, there were two false statements about Mason regarding Dom Jones. If you're going to throw sh-t on the wall, make sure it sticks.

YOu really don't think some of mase's recruits got some "favors"? How do you breathe with your head buried so far in the sand?

Gang bands happen everywhere in athletics, even D2.

You can say that again! Our late, bald-headed AD Woody Norwich was is the process of choreographing a bang gang(sic) when his overly-wide, ginned-up tongue sunk his best intentions. Give him an E for effort.

Mason not offering Nate Swift also played into Murtha's decision to flip to Nebraska.

Top Bottom