Maryland Scary Game Trailer

Our production team has got to be one of the best in the business.

some schools might make videos that are funny/maybe fun

ours are mini cinematic masterpieces.
Love it

Gotta give it up to the creative people. That's pretty good.
Video and graphics team has been amazing in recent years.
Our production team has got to be one of the best in the business.

some schools might make videos that are funny/maybe fun

ours are mini cinematic masterpieces.
Love it

I have to assume that the audio/visual schools are pulled in on these.....which would completely make sense. If not.....why?

But I agree with all you. These are cool ways to promote the games and the team.

I like the spooky rendition of Row, Row, Row Your Boat music....

That might make a good student chant... replacing the Crocodile, polar bear and lion with GOPHER.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream

Row, row, row your boat
Gently up the creek. If you see a gopher (crocodile)
Don't forget to shriek!

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the river. If you see a gopher (polar bear)
Don't forget to scream!

Row, row, row your boat
Gently to the shore
If you see a
gopher (lion) there
Don’t forget to cry (roar)!

I have to assume that the audio/visual schools are pulled in on these.....which would completely make sense. If not.....why?

But I agree with all you. These are cool ways to promote the games and the team.
See and I kinda assumed ... sort of the opposite.

I felt that before things got DRAMATICALLY better our AV and graphics and etc ... felt like they were done by students who maybe needed more experience. Like no shame on them but it was not gud. In fact one year (we're talking decades ago) someone told me that was in fact the case at times, students..

Now the whole setup is way more professional with stuff released throughout the week / regular intervals and etc.

Not that they can't be students doing great work now, a lot of great design tools / experience is WAY more accessible / the amount of quality work out there just rando person(s) on the internet can put out can rival professionally done work now.

Either way it's a hell of a lot better coordinated too, as well as the output quality.

I still remember the "stack the deck" cards and graphics that I think were largely targeting recruits ... those were amazing.

Don't think this is one of their best efforts but still very cool. And I agree with all that are praising the quality of the videos being produced. You can see the effort and thought that goes into all these videos.

Don't know if it is professionals, students or some mix of the two but the content they are putting out is very impressive and a great way to promote the program.

Top Bottom