MarQueis Gray to transfer...

You had half a chance at making that somewhat believable if you said any other team besides the grind it out offense Wisky runs. You should have picked a spread team. Otherwise, nice try. ;)

I'm as shocked as you are. I can't imagine why he'd want to play there.

to Oregon--the world truly is ending. I'm so depressed I can't even see straight.

Gray reportedly said, 'I had a dream of myself holding Paul Bunyan's Axe...but the weird thing is that I was wearing red and white. The next day their coach called me...it was fate'

Growup.jpg

I mean, it wasn't supposed to be serious...just injecting some levity. Apparently the critics will criticize EVERYTHING.

Even worse that he kept trying to play it off after he was called on it.

You people are absurd! It was not supposed to be serious, at no point did I think that anyone would believe it, I briefly changed it to Oregon because someone suggested I try to use a spread team,

At NO point did I think anyone would believe Gray was transferring. Are the trolls of Gopherhole really going to take me to the woodshed over a self-admittedly poor April Fool's joke, that I never once thought would be taken seriously?

The Vitriol is unnecessary for something so innocuous.

This might have been the worst attempt at an April Fools joke I've ever seen.

I thought something this stupid would make me laugh, but all it did was make me realize how stupid some people are.

Man who the hell are you people? It's just a joke.

The only thing worse would have been if he said our real rival NDSU.

(Lakesbuffalo lets hear it)

For future reference, an April Fools joke at 4:00pm, isn't the way to go. By then everyone in the world pretty much has been reminded what day it is. It's funny though, I almost congratulated the board earlier for nobody attempting one this year.

Jeebus, folks. Lighten the eff up.

For one awful, drunken second after I read the headline, I thought it was serious. So mission accomplished in that sense. Once I clicked on the link, I knew it was a prank; but clearly, y'all are a helluva lot smarter than me. So congrats, I guess.

Ok I will admit I was a little too critical Ali and I apologize. It didn't bother me too much because I was pretty sure it was a joke but I'm sorry to everyone for my reaction.
________
MARIJUANA STRAIN GREEN CRACK

I'll admit, when I saw the headline as I entered the message boards yesterday, I was pissed. Then a few seconds later when I opened up the thread, I knew it was a joke. Well done!

Holy sh*t! Is this for real????

OMG!!

Isn't it about time to have this thread locked?

Ahli Bobwa acrtually made somebody laugh

April fool

Top Bottom