Markus Allen reopens recruitment…

That was quick.

Not sure you want the kid after watching this kind of stuff....

I would’ve taken him too, but as someone pointed out, he seemed to struggle to separate on high school film. Plus it’s not like the Wisconsin wr room is loaded, and he didn’t seem to get much run.

If he wasn't good enough to play at Wisconsin we aren't missing out on much.

Hilarious. He committed, Dylan Wright had a good game, and we were suddenly going to be deep at WR next year. He leaves and we cooled on him, he's not that good. Let's be honest. He would have added value, and if he has decided not to come, for whatever reason, it's a loss.

This guy was a pain in the arse without ever enrolling....

Hilarious. He committed, Dylan Wright had a good game, and we were suddenly going to be deep at WR next year. He leaves and we cooled on him, he's not that good. Let's be honest. He would have added value, and if he has decided not to come, for whatever reason, it's a loss.
It’s just as likely a win as it is a loss. Just because he was formerly a four star doesn’t mean he is a known quantity.

Also seems a strange choice if it his decision to go back into limbo instead of holding the spot down and continuing to explore. Not saying we for sure pulled the scholly, but odd choice by Allen if we didn’t.

And now the tweet is gone...

miMZRv3_d.webp

I think Ryan James reported Harbaugh was on a visit with him today, and he had a campus visit scheduled for this weekend, and then this happened? Very strange.

Wisconsin has a weak WR group and he struggled to find playing time. A loss you say? Give me a break this is nothing resembling a loss.

Top Bottom