Marcus: I'm hearing Joseph may transfer to Oregon

By looking, does that mean he's trying to get them to give him a scholarship? I really really can't imagine WVE, Baylor, or Pitt would even come close to considering him.

@bigjaybee
#Gophers RT @AdamZagoria Minny transfer Devoe Joseph looking at WVU, Oregon, Baylor, Pitt, Charlotte, Niagara, per a source

Boulder: the place where they will hand out and citation for a minor smoking a cigarette while walking past the guy smoking weed.

As long as the guy smoking weed is over 18, that seems like a sensible policy to me.

Some people just can't accept the amount of discipline required to allow them to perform. Devoe has a lot of talent, but it was not at the level that he could succeed by working at it just when he felt like it. I do not have blind faith in anyone, even Tubby, but just watching Devoe's actual performance versus what most of us perceived as his potential, he was never going to get there doing it his way.
My belief is that Tubby tried to make sure he realized that, and acted on it, and Devoe could not accept the message. He is a junior, and he regressed from last year. It is painful in the short term for everyone, but in the long term everyone did what was right for them, as they saw it. I actually believe that Tubby not only did the right thing for the U, he also did the right thing for Devoe in the long run.

Top Bottom