Marcus: All those transfers shouldn't cause concern, Tubby Smith says

Yes. It is that difficult, at least for some of us.

Even if we assume the season-starting suspension was due to something that Tubby HAD to suspend Joseph for, once the suspension was served, Joseph deserved his starting spot back. He's the better basketball player.

You seem to know what's best there Chief. You should be a coach somewhere.

Ass/u/me

The assumption is that Devoe left/didn't start simply because he's a bad sport--we don't need to debate this because if you're a "superstar guard" on a "guard-starved" team and a "bad attitude" is the ONLY reason you can't seem to stay off the "suspension" list and/or crack the starting line up, that's a punk move period.
Don't blame it on Nolen, who took his punishment manned-up and won his spot back with maturity, ball handling skills, leadership and defense. Don't blame it on Hoffarber who developed some new skill sets to secure his spot. Don't blame Rodney who brings things you lack (namely athleticism, length and defense).
Of course we all assume that it was Joseph's choice to not play mid-season his junior year. I, for one, suck at the assumption game, so I will "assume" nothing and wish the young man good luck.

That doesn't even makes sense because he was suspended before the season started. How can it be solely on playing time when the season hadn't even started?

Thank you. Truly. I was hoping someone would catch that. Guess it escaped Indiana and Air Force Dude.

So...you got nothin?

Air Force Dude, please select from the two choices below to complete the following sentence:

If a player on a team - let's call him Devoe - is suspended from all team activities for the first 6 games of the season due to his own conduct, starting him in the first game of the year would be...........

a. the right thing to do.

b. impossible.

Top Bottom