Marc Trestmann on 30 Rock

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Anyone watch 30 Rock Thurs? Marc Trestmann's name came-up briefly. I had to rewind to make sure, but it was his name for sure-pretty funny bit.

30 Rock is a great show. One of my favorites. Hopefully this episode will show up on demand soon.

I just watched it this morning and I laughed pretty good at that one.

Wha?!?

My favorite show.

I want to be Jack Donaghy. Specifically, I want to have great hair and stare out Manhattan windows while I hold a glass of scotch and make wry observations.

Is that weird?

Anyone watch 30 Rock Thurs? Marc Trestmann's name came-up briefly. I had to rewind to make sure, but it was his name for sure-pretty funny bit.

How'd they bring him up for those of us who lack the patience to wait for it to go on demand?

Haha I did see that. Really random. It was a reference to his Montreal team obviously. I was sitting with my friends and was shocked to hear a name like that on a show like 30 Rock.

How'd they bring him up for those of us who lack the patience to wait for it to go on demand?

When Jenna moves into Danny's dressing room, she takes down his Allouettes poster, signed by Marc Trestman.

Wha?!?

My favorite show.

I want to be Jack Donaghy. Specifically, I want to have great hair and stare out Manhattan windows while I hold a glass of scotch and make wry observations.

Is that weird?

donaghy's ok, but he has been eclipsed by ron swanson aka duke silver of parks and rec.
pyramid-jumbo_fullsize.jpeg

in fact parks and rec has overtaken 30 rock as the second best network sitcom (behind community).

donaghy's ok, but he has been eclipsed by ron swanson aka duke silver of parks and rec.
pyramid-jumbo_fullsize.jpeg

in fact parks and rec has overtaken 30 rock as the second best network sitcom (behind community).

30 Rock has gone to complete hell this year. I don't know what happened.

Parks and Rec and Community are great. I'd put P&R at number one. And Ron Swanson is the main reason why (although the whole cast is sublime).

Top Bottom