Mar’Keise Irving enters the transfer portal

Wait a sec....Irving is good....how did none of us realize that when he was here?....

Odd when threads get dusted off for no apparent reason but guess it is good that Matt is proud of himself for a post from 2 years ago.

Oh really? He was the leading rusher at Oregon with 1000+ yards in two seasons, was drafted in the 4th round, and was the leading rusher in his first NFL game. I’d say I was exactly right.
A fair number of the Flecktites believe PJ invented football, so.....don't congratulate yourself too hard.

Matt, you should be intensely proud of yourself. Nobody but nobody can confirm Bucky Irving’s talent 2+ years after he played his last game as a Gopher more than Matt can. Good job!

And whoever that was two years ago that disagreed with you? They should delete their account. I hope it wasn’t me. Was it me?

Well, this sucks. No way around it.
Gophers, like PJ has said will become a farm team for the teams with all the nil. It suck’s big donkey balls. Man I used to get so jacked for college football but it ain’t the same. Hope they fix it. They will never even get a sniff of a big ten title and neither will about 10 other teams I don’t think. It’s Fkn bush league.

Oh really? He was the leading rusher at Oregon with 1000+ yards in two seasons, was drafted in the 4th round, and was the leading rusher in his first NFL game. I’d say I was exactly right.
My days of caring about Bucky Irving ended long ago...

according to an item I saw in The Athletic, Irving performed much better than Tampa Bay's starting RB, and there is speculation that Irving will move into the starting role fairly soon.

said starter: Rachaad White - 15 carries for 31 yards.

question - going from Oregon NIL to the NFL, did Irving take a pay cut?

according to an item I saw in The Athletic, Irving performed much better than Tampa Bay's starting RB, and there is speculation that Irving will move into the starting role fairly soon.

said starter: Rachaad White - 15 carries for 31 yards.

question - going from Oregon NIL to the NFL, did Irving take a pay cut?
Probably not. Everyone here was saying he got 300-500k to leave

Top Bottom