Manny's or Murray's?

Murray's for lunch. The steak sandwhich is a steak. on bread. With bacon. Side salad. Great stuff, not too expensive and you might see Sid.

Manny's for dinner.

Somebody recommended Quang --- only on GH. Although their Sliced Beef Pho is outstanding, don't think that's what the OP has in mind.

Somebody recommended Quang --- only on GH. Although their Sliced Beef Pho is outstanding, don't think that's what the OP has in mind.

Haha, that was me. I love Quang. The point I was getting at is that perhaps people from Texas might look for something a little more unique than steak.

Who knows? Maybe the Texans want some good Vietnamese...you might be on to something.

I just want to thank all of you for your input on this thread. My wife and I along with our three TCU friends had a great time in the Cities. After arriving we had a quick stop at Minnehaha Falls followed by lunch at Big Ten (we stayed at The Commons on campus). A few innings at the Twins game and then a great meal at Mannys. Game Day started with a walk around Lake Brein Boddy-Calhoun and lunch at Green Mill. A tailgate in lot 37 with friends, Victory Walk in the stadium and a fantastic atmosphere at the game! Drinks back at the hotel and then over to Sallys where we shut down the bar and made a waitresses night with a big tip.Friday was a another walk around Lake Calhoun, lunch at Broders and then the State Fair and an evening with Garrison Keiller. Before our evening flight out of Minny on Saturday we had a great lunch and a great afternoon in Stillwater.

And now I have done absolutely nothing on a lazy Sunday back in Houston. We will be back for the Sconnie game where we can all celebrate a Big Ten West Championship. Go Gophers!

I just want to thank all of you for your input on this thread. My wife and I along with our three TCU friends had a great time in the Cities. After arriving we had a quick stop at Minnehaha Falls followed by lunch at Big Ten (we stayed at The Commons on campus). A few innings at the Twins game and then a great meal at Mannys. Game Day started with a walk around Lake Brein Boddy-Calhoun and lunch at Green Mill. A tailgate in lot 37 with friends, Victory Walk in the stadium and a fantastic atmosphere at the game! Drinks back at the hotel and then over to Sallys where we shut down the bar and made a waitresses night with a big tip.Friday was a another walk around Lake Calhoun, lunch at Broders and then the State Fair and an evening with Garrison Keiller. Before our evening flight out of Minny on Saturday we had a great lunch and a great afternoon in Stillwater.

And now I have done absolutely nothing on a lazy Sunday back in Houston. We will be back for the Sconnie game where we can all celebrate a Big Ten West Championship. Go Gophers!

Can you adopt me?

Top Bottom