Mackey & Judd - A Great Watch!

Since it was obvious that they didn't know, is there still a tie breaker for the Rose Bowl.

Love how Judd said if we don’t beat Iowa, he’s done!

Love how they went back and talked about those horrific loses we had at the dome!

That game where Iowa fans tried to take our goal post and the Metrodome security turned on the screeching sounds trying to get people to run out of the dome! 🤣

I enjoyed their pod cast!

Since it was obvious that they didn't know, is there still a tie breaker for the Rose Bowl.
Rose Bowl takes big ten titlist. If they are in the cfp, they say they want to take highest ranked remaining team. If teams are clustered in the cfp rankings they may take the one who makes the best matchup for the game.

Good listen. Probably should tune them in more...

That was a pretty good session. Thanks for sharing.

Rose Bowl takes big ten titlist. If they are in the cfp, they say they want to take highest ranked remaining team. If teams are clustered in the cfp rankings they may take the one who makes the best matchup for the game.
Thanks!

Which may be Michigan. They would take Michigan over us.

here is why I wouldn't pass. They talk sports. When I turn on sports talk radio, I prefer they are talking sports.
Are these guys even on the radio? I think they only do Podcasts now, in which case there is so much better content to pick from.

Top Bottom