Mack Brown Recruiting

Got the borders sealed. Nice 2020 class as well.

UNC: Knock knock...
Clemson: Who's there?

I’m surprised he still goes by the name Mack Brown

I’m surprised he still goes by the name Mack Brown
Mack Brown's fourth grade photo.
ccb66f7b8b5cfca6a5fb852a0e90d4a2.gif
Once a Mack, always a Mack!

What's his name? Mack Brown. Ask him again he'll knock ya down.

I am interested to see how Mack Brown does in the long run at UNC. I know by the end of his run they wanted him out of Texas, but if he comes anywhere close to that success at UNC, he will be loved there. I feel the same way about Les Miles. He didn't meet expectations at LSU in the final years, but Kansas would love to have at least a competitive program and Miles can possibly do that.

I am interested to see how Mack Brown does in the long run at UNC. I know by the end of his run they wanted him out of Texas, but if he comes anywhere close to that success at UNC, he will be loved there. I feel the same way about Les Miles. He didn't meet expectations at LSU in the final years, but Kansas would love to have at least a competitive program and Miles can possibly do that.

Yeah I think Mack's level of success at Texas would translate well at UNC... if he can bring that there.

I'm Les (heh) confident in Les than Mack.

Yeah I think Mack's level of success at Texas would translate well at UNC... if he can bring that there.

I'm Les (heh) confident in Les than Mack.

So if Mack can bring his 13-0, National Title level success to UNC, that would translate well at UNC?

Bold statement.

So if Mack can bring his 13-0, National Title level success to UNC, that would translate well at UNC?

Bold statement.

I guess I meant like his work before and after the Vince Young season. Even without his national title, he was winning more than eight games per season regularly, finishing the season in the top 25. I don't see him getting back to the national stage, but he can make the team consistently competitive I think.

I guess I meant like his work before and after the Vince Young season. Even without his national title, he was winning more than eight games per season regularly, finishing the season in the top 25. I don't see him getting back to the national stage, but he can make the team consistently competitive I think.
And I personally think they have two national titles if McCoy doesn’t get hurt in the first quarter in another championship game. Many might disagree with me on this point

Top Bottom