Lunardi's Bracket?

Reaction score
Does anyone else not agree with Joe Lunardi's bracket? I mean, he has Georgetown as a #2, Wisconsin as a #3 (over New Mexico), and Cal as a #7 seed? Cal has ONE WIN against the RPI top 50, while Minnesota has FIVE! Yet Lunardi has Cal as a #7 seed and Minnesota as a #13 seed?!?!

I think the Gophers are solidly in at this point. We have won 5 out of our last 6 games, including winning our last four games by a combined 88 POINTS!

Does anyone else not agree with Joe Lunardi's bracket? I mean, he has Georgetown as a #2, Wisconsin as a #3 (over New Mexico), and Cal as a #7 seed? Cal has ONE WIN against the RPI top 50, while Minnesota has FIVE! Yet Lunardi has Cal as a #7 seed and Minnesota as a #13 seed?!?!

I think the Gophers are solidly in at this point. We have won 5 out of our last 6 games, including winning our last four games by a combined 88 POINTS!

I don't think the Gophers are "solidly in" and what we've done in the last 6 games and the margin of victory doesn't do much for me either... but, when it comes to Lunardi, his seeding is historically horrible - nothing at all to get excited about. ESPN doesn't select and seed the NCAA tourney.

I don't think the Gophers are "solidly in" and what we've done in the last 6 games and the margin of victory doesn't do much for me either... but, when it comes to Lunardi, his seeding is historically horrible - nothing at all to get excited about. ESPN doesn't select and seed the NCAA tourney.

Thank goodness they don't have to do anything for you. They only need to worry about beating OSU or satisfying the committee. Most every bracket expert other than yourself has Minnesota in now, but I'm sure if you keep it up you might will the lads to fail. Then won't you have a dandy time.

Thank goodness they don't have to do anything for you. They only need to worry about beating OSU or satisfying the committee. Most every bracket expert other than yourself has Minnesota in now, but I'm sure if you keep it up you might will the lads to fail. Then won't you have a dandy time.

GopherWarrior means well, but I have to say he and 'Gopherbadgerman' don't leave much doubt about which side of the border thier loyalties lie when push comes to shove. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Top Bottom