Luke needs your help

Row the Boat!!

Seriously, it would be nice if he got the U fishing team more recognition. Good luck to him. He'll get it. Would be awesome if he got NIL sponsors for the team if allowed in club sports. Don't see why not.
Any student in any group or activity, or not, can do NIL.

You just have to find some company that is willing to pay you money for the right to use your name, image, and/or likeness in some promotional material/campaign it wants to put out.

Anyone can technically do that ...

Any student in any group or activity, or not, can do NIL.

You just have to find some company that is willing to pay you money for the right to use your name, image, and/or likeness in some promotional material/campaign it wants to put out.

Anyone can technically do that ...
Thanks for the clarification.

C'mon Rapala, Mercury, etc, You have a windfall of profit in Minnesota.

Go Luke!!

Or choose to do some different expenditures with the funeral... But I knew someone would come up with some stupid ass comparison..

Maybe choose the funeral you can afford rather than what ya want....
You seem super reasonable. I’ll give you $100 if you never post on gopherhole again. Send me your Venmo. It isn’t begging. You clearly are very worried about money.

You can keep your $$ and put me on ignore . Could care less how you feel about my opinion... I'm sorry his boat broke but not my issue.. sorry someone can't afford (insert whatever the fuck you want here), again... Not my problem..

So I'll say it again..... Gofundme is not fundraising... It's I need x amount of dollars.. gimmie gimmie..

Worried about money... I'm 43 and retired with 0 debt.... I own everything I have... Your money is not and never will be needed

You seem super reasonable. I’ll give you $100 if you never post on gopherhole again. Send me your Venmo. It isn’t begging. You clearly are very worried about money.

This has to be the oddest thread. Do any of the "loewe's GoFundMe is begging posters" think that the athletic department is just a bunch of beggars because they ask for the public's donations to pay for athletes equipment to play collegiate sports? If so where is the clearly needed thread bemoaning the athletic department to get a job and stop asking for money to fund collegiate athletics?

(pure aside, no intention to derail...)

Are electric motors/engines a thing in boating yet?
Motors are there but the problem is batteries-storing them somewhere you lose cargo space/livewell space, weight, and charging-you can carry gas to the boat, or throw a couple cans in the back of your truck but it's a little harder for some people to charge on the go, or charge on the boat lift. We don't have power down at our dock. Solar charging would theoretically be an option but it's way too slow.

Top Bottom