LSU to create and sell its own beer

Maybe that's why Maturi hired Brewster, so the Gophers could have their own "Brew".

:drink:

I had my bachelor party in New Orleans 3 years ago and we all made the road trip down to Baton Rouge for the LSU vs. Florida game. The tailgating was awesome and the fans were some of the nicest and most generous fans I have witnessed. They kept bringing our group more and more free food and drinks. It helped that we all had Viking's colors on. I would highly recommend making the trip to LSU. It is funny how at LSU everybody drinks and I even watched a group of fans doing beer bongs right on the library lawn. I don't think they would like that at the U. GO GOPHERS!

I don't think I've ever wanted to try corndog-flavored beer, but now I'll have the opportunity if I do.

I have written about the "Baton Rouge" weekend that started on Thursday afternoon. That was a pregame tailgate, party or whatever. The game was Saturday Night. If you ever ever get the chance Baton Rouge is a Top 5.

This is so badass. Imagine the U teaming up with surly to do something like this. Operation brewery at TCF.

This is so badass. Imagine the U teaming up with surly to do something like this. Operation brewery at TCF.

I'd be very happy with Surly as the "official" U of M beer. Surly would have to start brewing a light beer that has no taste to please the masses though.

I'd be very happy with Surly as the "official" U of M beer. Surly would have to start brewing a light beer that has no taste to please the masses though.

Surly "Hell" is pretty close to that description. I've loved everything Surly has put out there, but "Hell" is just a boring light beer that costs $8.

Tailgating at LSU is unlike anywhere else (especially if you sport the purple and gold). Its a 3 day experience (blow out). People very generous with their food and drink! Wish the Gophers had a fraction of that enthusiasm, but the fun police come out too early here.:(

Top Bottom