Lower Rows of Both Decks

GVBadger

Reaction score
How would you compare the first couple rows of the upper deck to the top of the lower deck at the Metrodome? Similar in how far you are from the field?

How is the view from row 10 or 11 of the lower deck? High enough to see over the players and have a good view?

Thanks for the info.

I was in row 7 of Section 210. View was great. Not too high or far away. It was really good sightlines. I was impressed.

What is incredibly different was the heat. I don't know what the exact tempature was against CAL, but on the visitor side in the upper deck (where the sun is constantly on you) it literally felt like it was 95-100 degrees.

Not complaining, but just need to adjust to that.

2nd deck anything within 1st 15 rows is great view

The lower you go in the first 10 rows the worse the view get's you can still see but your kind of stretching it if you still want to see over the top unless your in the endzones. 2nd deck 1st 10 rows feels closer to field than upper regions of lower deck. Since GVbadger seem's like one of the reasonable members of the Red horde I will share the info. Seems like one of the more level headed Becky fans.

How would you compare the first couple rows of the upper deck to the top of the lower deck at the Metrodome? Similar in how far you are from the field?

How is the view from row 10 or 11 of the lower deck? High enough to see over the players and have a good view?

Thanks for the info.

Why do you care?

And why do you have 300 posts on a Minnesota message board? Get a life loser.

Thanks for the info everyone. Think I will go with the row 10's in the lower. Right behind the good guys bench.

1. Because I am going to the game.

2. So I can interact with winner's like yourself.

300+ posts trolling an opposing team's board ....... hhahahahahha :clap:

If you have a significant other I can only imagine what you had to settle for :pig:

Row 6 in the upper deck on the home side was wonderful at the Cal game with shade and a cool breeze. I took some criticism for wanting to be on the shade side instead of better seat selection on the sun side, but it was worthwhile. Looking forward to even cooler seats in November when the 11AM sun is even brighter.

My brothers' seats are in row 8 of the lower deck, corner by the student section. They're sweet seats. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the view. Only problem was when Goldy stood in front of them, but the kids didn't mind it as much as mom & dad.

Attention Badger fans: If you're getting tickets for the Minnesota-Wisconsin game, be sure to get tickets that say "SDSU" on them. That stands for "Special Distribution Seating Unit", and they are really the best seats. Buy tickets that say that, the ones that say "Wisconsin" aren't nearly as good. The Special Distribution Seating Unit Tickets say "11/14/2009" on them, that's the ratings number of the ticket, it's better than a ticket that is merely "10/3/2009".

So, if you want the best seats you can get, be sure to show up on October 3rd with tickets that say "SDSU" and "11/14/2009" on them. Trust me on this.

Sun will be awesome in Nov.

A little heat on my face in row 19 lower was AWESOME. I can't wait to have the sun warm me on a 40 degree day while the home side shadesters are shivering. :D

Once again, you're an idiot!

The correct usage in #2 would have been "winners". Common mistake from a small brained individual. "Winner's" is possessive. Fool.

Please come interact with me, I'd enjoy meeting such a low life.

EDIT: "yourself" in #2 is also used incorrectly, but I'll save that for another day. 2 grammatical errors in one sentence! I'm guessing you were a BADger?

And this will be his view

The back of the winner's's scoreboard's.

Attachments

• badseats.JPG
    badseats.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 44

Once again, you're an idiot!

The correct usage in #2 would have been "winners". Common mistake from a small brained individual. "Winner's" is possessive. Fool.

Please come interact with me, I'd enjoy meeting such a low life.

EDIT: "yourself" in #2 is also used incorrectly, but I'll save that for another day. 2 grammatical errors in one sentence! I'm guessing you were a BADger?

Thanks for the corection.

Site lines are much better than the Metrodome and the upper deck is a good 15+ feet closer to the field. I haven't sat in the lowest 10 rows of the lower deck but for reference the premium seats required a higher donation at row 10 and higher within the lower deck so the ticket office considers 1-9 to be inferior seats. The first 17 rows of the upper deck actually have a higher required donation (in the premium section) than the first 9 rows of the lower deck.

Good grief. Are we really so pathetic that we have to turn every conversation with an opposing fan into some sort of pissing match? The guy just asked about sight lines - if you don't want to answer don't post.

Nobody cares about the grammatical correctness of message board posts. Get over it.

posted by TubbytownUSA...It's correction. You fail.

TubyTown USA.. I hop you do'nt try too correct evry one's grammer and spelling because it wood be a full time ocupation on this bored.

remeber he is from wussconsin so he don't no know better.

Nobody cares about the grammatical correctness of message board posts.

I disagree. There are a few who do care about grammar and spelling.

Arinocdcg to rencet rseaerch, the hmuan brian is plrectfey albe to raed colmpex pasasges of txet caiinontng wdors in whcih the lrettes hvae been jmblued, pvioedrd the frsit and lsat leetrts rmeian in teihr crcerot piiotsons.

The fcat taht you are ridenag tihs now wtih reaitvle esae is poorf of the thoery.

Wehre did all of tihs strat?

It smees taht the trehoy orgteiinad form a 1976 ppaer at the Uvnitsriey of Nigaonthtm wtiertn by Graahm Rwsnailon of Asrhodelt, wichh gvae rsie to an acirlte wihch aaeprrped in the ‘Narute’ pbuolitaicn in 1999.

A fhrtuer alircte in the Tiems neppeawsr in Speemebtr 2003 pivroedd mroe eanxopiatln auobt the peohoemnnn.

In the Tmeis aitlcre, Dr Reoaesln MhActcry, a neruo-phylcoogsy lruecter form Knig’s Ceglloe, Cgmdbriae, ssegegtud taht hmuan bnegis are albe to usnatdnerd jeublmd up wdors buaecse the hmaun bairn parimliry raeds the mannieg rehatr tahn the piothenc cnontet of wdors (the sdnuos of the wrdos and leertts).

Dr McRtcahy was qoteud as saiyng, taht “…if you can acaitinpte waht the nxet wrod in a snnetece cloud be, you wlil not nslsciareey ntcoie if smoe of the leettrs in taht wrod are out of pclae…”, and she aslo taht she was sepsrruid at jsut how rosubt the barin’s rgceotnioin aeiibtils had been pverod to be. “The hamun biarn is a lot mroe toanelrt tahn we had pahrpes risaeled, and it has to cpoe wtih diisputrng in eevydray lfie.”

The torehy pdeoivrs a fiatsincang pprciesetve on mderon cutonacniimmos and the dmveelnoept of laguange.

The terohy aslo hples to eaipxln the doepmevnlet of merodn txet mseniagsg lagunage, and how the hamun biran so rlaidey utendrnsdas atboivbinears and cimtonobnais of lrettes and nbrmeus mainkg new ‘wdros’ whcih we’ve nveer seen beofre and yet stlil are albe to usterdannd alsomt iammeiltdey. For emxpale: ‘c u lte8r’, wihch you’ll nitcoe you can utransnded eevn thgouh it’s jmulebd.

One of the gerat lsneoss form tihs troehy dmsttnareoes the rmaaebrlke pweor of the huamn biarn.

Wehn we are yonug we not olny lraen how to raed, but aslo ibcerndily and uninaenionltlty lraen how to raed waht wuold by nmoral cooevntnin be decerbisd as uettr nnsosnee.

Tihs bges qtuseonis abuot the dicrieotn of laagngue eolotuvin.

Waht wlil lgganaue look lkie in geotrnaiens to cmoe?

Whtuoit dobut hmuan binegs are albe to asobrb pvrseiogerlsy mroe maening form pvolesesrrigy rucdnieg anotmus of wrdos and lrttees.

We now raed in shohtnrad - and iamegs - and sfcginltianiy we are beord by aiytnhng taht is too lhtngey.

Posorneiafl witerrs need to get tehir pniot asorcs in jsut a few seodcns, or the raeedr’s anitttoen is lsot.

The jmbleud wdros torhey datrmneeosts jsut how caalbpe the biarn is at arnboibsg mneaing far mroe qilcuky tahn msot wrietrs wuold eevr iaimnge.

And a fnail daioertomstnn of how celver yuor barin is - can you raed tihs?…

TubyTown USA.. I hop you do'nt try too correct evry one's grammer and spelling because it wood be a full time ocupation on this bored.

remeber he is from wussconsin so he don't no know better.

Actually I am from Minnesota. Lived here for 35 years.

We have a really good view from the 6th row. Players don't obstruct much at all.

I'm in Section 236 Row 1....I couldn't be happier with my seats. I could have had seatbacks but opted to get first row in the first section of bleachers.

I love having the sun to the back as well. I'm not a good squinter.

I was in section 236 myself, row 11. I hate hot weather and I was wearing a dark shirt(maroon) so I was worried how hot it would be. Being in the shade and with a slight breeze, the temp. and comfort level was perfect. Went outside of stadium after game in sun and it was miserable. I was curious how hot and what the 'squinting factor' was like on the visitors side.

Being in row 11 upper was great viewing. I don't think I would want to be any lower than row 15 or 20 of lower deck for football. What's nice about being in that corner of the stadium is that when the action is at the other end(open end) all you have to do is look straight above the live action and you see the scoreboard for a 'TV view".

Also from this end you can see the scoreboard, a little bit of Mariucci Arena, the full view of Williams Arena and next to that the MPLS skyline. It was awesome.

Top Bottom