Loved what they did with Bronko's family tonight.

gophermartin

Reaction score
Good stuff.

I would love to find a vintage jersey like they all had on.

That was cool.

GM

P.S. Yes I am thinking about something else tonight. The D line play and O line play was brutal.

It was great.

It was a shame teh team could not honor the former great with a little better performance

Agreed! The U did a great job honoring Bronko and his family tonight. Bravo to the marketing department.

Go Gophers!!

In a way its a good thing that Bronko wasn't around to see what happened for the 60 minutes the team was on the field. But I agree that the ceremony and the video tribute were very classy. In times like these it helps to remind me why we're fans. The fireworks were cool too, but WTF is it with fireworks in Vikings colors. Can't they find some metal that burns with a maroon color rather than purple. I don't care if its plutonium.

Good stuff.

I would love to find a vintage jersey like they all had on.

That was cool.

GM

P.S. Yes I am thinking about something else tonight. The D line play and O line play was brutal.

Yes those jerseys were awesome.

Side note, the O line pass blocking was pretty good, I thought. It was their run blocking that sucked. And our D line, sucks. Period.

The U needs to get "the plow" and put that in the tunnel when the come out. The players need to pat it, rub it, whatever, and realize that one of the greatest of greats played here and they need to emulate him.

I bumped into them at Stubb's. I asked about the jersey's. They were made in honor of tonight. Too bad the team couldn't have played well enough to honor the memory of Bronko!

Top Bottom