Love Ya Tanner

Denver_Gopher

Reaction score
Gotta say how much I appreciate Tanner Morgan. While I am 63, I didn't closely follow Gopher football until the Cal Stoll/Tony Dungy era. Tanner, my hats off to you and all you have done for Gopher football. You won a lot of games as the Gopher QB1 and left the program in better shape than it was left for you. Thank you for all you have done for this program, us fans and our state. RTB, SUM, Go Gophers!

Gotta say how much I appreciate Tanner Morgan. While I am 63, I didn't closely follow Gopher football until the Cal Stoll/Tony Dungy era. Tanner, my hats off to you and all you have done for Gopher football. You won a lot of games as the Gopher QB1 and left the program in better shape than it was left for you. Thank you for all you have done for this program, us fans and our state. RTB, SUM, Go Gophers!

Very well said!

The guy holds a ton of passing records here and he was a big part of the team that had three big 10 seasons over .500, played in big bowl games and beat WI three times. The guy also didn't complain when he lost the starting job to Zak Annexstad and gracefully handed the reigns to Athan. The guy is a winner and a HUGE part of the reason we are in a position to even complain about 8 win seasons.

I think we'll see him around the program a lot in the future.

Great Job, Tanner!

I wish him luck in his marriage and whatever he chooses to do going forward.

I can't remember who we played a few weeks back, but AK ran around left end for a 15 yard gain, and they flashed to Morgan. His lips read, "Nice job, Athan!" Did anyone else see that?

Well said! Most importantly, he is a very young man.

Winner with class and grace. Honestly, what else can you truly ask for in an athlete representing your favorite university? I'm gonna miss him the second he leaves campus.

He is a class act and everything U want in a student athlete. Glad he played here and a big thanks 4 all his contributions .

Easily one of my all-time favorite players at the U. I never thought I would like a QB more than Marquise Gray, but Tanner took his spot in my pecking order.

I don't know Tanner personally but I have never heard anyone say anything remotely bad about him at a man.

I'm curious if he will stay on with the program after he's done playing. Seems like he's a strong leader and very tight with PJ. He made some comments about coaching after the Nebraska game. You could definitely find worse people to mentor kids and represent the brand.

Tanner has been one hell of a representative for the Gophers since day one. Pretty neat considering he committed here without ever stepping foot on campus.

I'm curious if he will stay on with the program after he's done playing. Seems like he's a strong leader and very tight with PJ. He made some comments about coaching after the Nebraska game. You could definitely find worse people to mentor kids and represent the brand.
Yep he will be a really good coach some day. Good player, one of the best to be QB at the U.

Im pretty sure PJ always jokes around saying he will end up being a QB Coach at the U... Only time will tell

Top Bottom