Love the new Hall of Fame at TCF Bank!!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Born&RaisedGopher, IAM4Goldy and I went to the new HOF opening tonight and were very impressed. An on-site HOF was one of the things I was hoping that we'd have at the new stadium and it was well worth the year wait. I do wish they would have given a bit more space to the major sports and not given as much to gymnastics as they did to football, per se, but I understand the rationale for it as it is a UofM HOF and not just the main sports.

Either way it is something that every Gopher fan will be proud of and the U did a great job with it. Thanks to T Denny for the generous donation. I hope that they direct traffic at the game towards it so that people know it's there, otherwise without signage it will be easy for people to miss who are going into the main gates.

Go Gophers!!

Awesome! The pictures of it look beautiful and I can't wait to take my wife there one of these days.. Question.. Is there an entrance to it from inside the stadium or just from the premium seating entrance?

Thanks for the recap, Bleed. I'm hoping to check it out very soon.

I hung out with T. Denny for a few hours a few years ago at the Masters. Amazingly down to earth guy. I didn't even know who he was until we got back to our place and was informed by someone else.

Excellent job (from the pictures). Very much looking forward the my first visit there.

Top Bottom