Louisville game in HD?

biggieb45

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the game will be in HD? My Comcast guide doesn't show it on the HD station. There were a lot of T-Wolves and Wild games this year that were shown on FSN HD that did not show up on the HD station guide.

While watching Fox College Sports last night (Washington vs. Portland State), they did a promo for Stadium Shootout and said both games would be shown in HD.

Another question: Is this game just going to be on FSN North or will it be carried by all FSN regional networks? I will be out of town on the 20th, and I hope I can see the game.

Directv shows that the game will be on the following....

stations(live broadcast):
CSNE, MSG, FSS, FSFL, FSPI, FSOh, FSCN, FSDa, CSNC, FSNO, FSMW, FSRM, FSAZ, FSNW, FSW, CSNB (in most instances it is alsdo on the HD station also),

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/epg/theGuide.jsp?d=355&h=14&tz=c&z=55375

scroll down to the 600's channels....for those not acquainted with Directv....

Awesome, I'm getting HD put in this Friday! Would be great to be able to see the Gophs in the shootout in HD.

Have you noticed how often ESPN will list a game in HD and then it isn't? But when it is high def, OMG, it is truly stunning. Even that Northwestern/UMKC game the other night was interesting because of the HD quality.

My Comcast guide for MPLS finally updated today and shows the game will be broadcast on FSN North in HD. Woohoo!

this will be nice on FSN HD but I will be away from my TV!

Sucks

Go Gophs!

Top Bottom