Losing the Dakota kid to Iowa.

I think he fits their system better. Not gonna be a whole lot of defense as part of the philosophy there. Tough L, woulda been nice to have but not a huge deal.

That's alright, they're losing Garza, Frederick, Nunge, and possibly Bohannon and Weiskamp. I'm not too scared of Fran's defense, yes it would have been nice to land Rabraca, but onto the next one

Garza’s success gave them a strong selling point, this doesn’t surprise me at all.

Garza’s success gave them a strong selling point, this doesn’t surprise me at all.
Rebraca is no Garza. I hope Iowa is counting on Filip filing that role because that would be a huge loss for them.

Rebraca is no Garza. I hope Iowa is counting on Filip filing that role because that would be a huge loss for them.
I doubt they are telling him he is the next Garza just showing him how much Garza developed.

Hearing it was down to Minnesota and Iowa. Oh well, on to the next.

I doubt they are telling him he is the next Garza just showing him how much Garza developed.
And like I said before, Filip is no Garza. If they're selling him based on Garza's development then they're really pulling the wool over his eyes.

Was planning on posting a Q&A that I did with Rebraca Saturday afternoon. He told me that Minnesota was among his top schools. He said that he wanted to play the four spot and play in the NCAA Tournament. Not sure, if there is enough minutes at the four and the lack of a center might have forced him to play more as a five. With all the newcomers on the Gopher roster, they are likely a year away from NCAA Tournament

If he didn’t want to play the 5 than whatever I guess. We are already in pretty good shape at the 4

Top Bottom