Looks like a nice in-State class

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Wisconsin offered as well. Crystal ball in for Wisconsin.
Not sure i would put a lot of stock in that particular crystal ball. Wisconsin insider who is right about 70% of the time and he only put his confidence in this one at a medium.

That said, clearly coaches are seeing something they really like about this kid as he is racking up a really nice offer list. Hopefully we can get him to stay home.

Interesting that he has offers from 5 of the 7 teams in the West yet amazingly does not have an Iowa State offer as it seems like they offer everyone.

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
Not sure i would put a lot of stock in that particular crystal ball. Wisconsin insider who is right about 70% of the time and he only put his confidence in this one at a medium.

That said, clearly coaches are seeing something they really like about this kid as he is racking up a really nice offer list. Hopefully we can get him to stay home.

Interesting that he has offers from 5 of the 7 teams in the West yet amazingly does not have an Iowa State offer as it seems like they offer everyone.
Well so do we… guess they figured we got him covered.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Iowa coaches in Esko today following Koi around the basketball court and class. Notre Dame and Northwestern have offered too. Gophers are sending up a defense coach soon according to my sources. Things are heating up for this kid!
Wow - thanks for the update and good for him and getting to enjoy all this attention

Gopher Ally

Reaction score
Talk about a big fish in a small pond!
Pretty rare to have a power 5 caliber football player in Northern MN. We have kids in Mt Iron and Cherry that are being recruited by the UofM and others in basketball but football is unusual.

Top Bottom