Looks like a nice in-State class

Wisconsin offered as well. Crystal ball in for Wisconsin.
Not sure i would put a lot of stock in that particular crystal ball. Wisconsin insider who is right about 70% of the time and he only put his confidence in this one at a medium.

That said, clearly coaches are seeing something they really like about this kid as he is racking up a really nice offer list. Hopefully we can get him to stay home.

Interesting that he has offers from 5 of the 7 teams in the West yet amazingly does not have an Iowa State offer as it seems like they offer everyone.

Not sure i would put a lot of stock in that particular crystal ball. Wisconsin insider who is right about 70% of the time and he only put his confidence in this one at a medium.

That said, clearly coaches are seeing something they really like about this kid as he is racking up a really nice offer list. Hopefully we can get him to stay home.

Interesting that he has offers from 5 of the 7 teams in the West yet amazingly does not have an Iowa State offer as it seems like they offer everyone.
Well so do we… guess they figured we got him covered.

Iowa coaches in Esko today following Koi around the basketball court and class. Notre Dame and Northwestern have offered too. Gophers are sending up a defense coach soon according to my sources. Things are heating up for this kid!
Wow - thanks for the update and good for him and getting to enjoy all this attention

Flood crystal balls everyone to Wisconsin, it's rather pathetic
70% all-time correct (out of 1200), granted we all know these are heavily skewed by late balls.

They "should" normalize/correct these stats with a measure of how early they predicted it. But of course they have no incentive to do that, as it would make their "experts" scores go way down and make their product look less valuable.

Fleck is in Esko tonight watching Koi play basketball! Kid must be special!
Will be interesting to see what kind of ranking he gets from the sites. Given the amount of attention he is getting from power 5 schools it would seem likely that his ranking will be fairly high.

Hopefully Fleck can convince him to stay home.

Will be interesting to see what kind of ranking he gets from the sites. Given the amount of attention he is getting from power 5 schools it would seem likely that his ranking will be fairly high.

Hopefully Fleck can convince him to stay home.
Nothing says I want you😍 like a trek to Esko

Good to see the future NFL out state kids come to Minnesota instead of the NDSU dynasty. The southern county kids too instead of Iowa and ISU. The western kids to Nebraska. It has happened all too and French.

Top Bottom