Looking For Maroon & Gold Paint

HLGopher

Reaction score
Just built some bean bag boards and need to finish it off with some paint. Does anybody know a brand that has the right tint I'm looking for?

I'm also looking for some bags with the logo as well.....any help is appreciated.

You should be able to go to any hardware store, bring in a sample of the colors you want and they can mix it up for you.

My mom makes bags that have the M logo and the Goldy logo all over them. One set with the Gold background, and the other with the Maroon background. I am sure you can find the fabric at any decent sized crafts store.

Glidden paints has a "school colors" section where you can get the official colors or your favorite university. I did my home office in the Gopher colors and it looks great

I went this route when I built a Beer Pong table a few years ago. Looks really nice, but it will cost a few extra bucks. IMHO, totally worth a couple dollars to get the perfect matches.

Head to Home Depot and ask in the paint department, they have a list of schools colors for just about every school.

I hope whatever you're painting will match the M on the field.... no wait the chairs.... no wait the jerseys!!!!

Top Bottom