Looking for a tailgate

Ragnor

Reaction score
Is there anyone who would be open to having another tailgater? My wife and I can bring along whatever you can use to augment the tailgate for everyone else.

Is there anyone who would be open to having another tailgater? My wife and I can bring along whatever you can use to augment the tailgate for everyone else.

Somebody step up and help a fellow Gopher out. Would love to invite you myself, but we won't be able to tailgate beforehand unfortunately......very unfortunately. :mad:

Somebody step up and help a fellow Gopher out. Would love to invite you myself, but we won't be able to tailgate beforehand unfortunately......very unfortunately. :mad:

Is anyone still planning a rogue, illegal bicycle tailgate near the end of the Dinkytown greenway? I find the idea of buying some beer/ Gin and ice nearby, locking the bike to a fence, and squatting, therefore not spending $7 or 8 per beer pregame.

Of course if we could pool our money and rent the "park" next to the Commons Hotel. I wonder if security or DPD68 would hassle anyone drinking out of cup or cans of beer in that area. My guess is yes.

Is anyone still planning a rogue, illegal bicycle tailgate near the end of the Dinkytown greenway? I find the idea of buying some beer/ Gin and ice nearby, locking the bike to a fence, and squatting, therefore not spending $7 or 8 per beer pregame.

Of course if we could pool our money and rent the "park" next to the Commons Hotel. I wonder if security or DPD68 would hassle anyone drinking out of cup or cans of beer in that area. My guess is yes.

You really like bicycling, I think. Your initials aren't RTR, are they?

Our group will be tailgating in the Ski-U-Mah lot starting shortly after the lot opens at 2PM. We plan on attending the Victory Walk at 5:30 (I think), but other than that we'll be there. I am going to try to park along the West perimeter of the lot and I'll have a black Toyota SUV and will be flying a Maroon "M" flag on top of a gold Goal Line Club flag. Feel free to join us. I will have a grill there so just bring along something to share and a cooler of what you'd like to drink. I should have plenty of brats and dogs, but if you was something else to put on the grill, feel free to bring it. Hope you can make it.
Go4Rob

Join us in the River Flats if you want! Always looking for more tailgaters! Grilled steak sandwiches and honey/sriracha wings will be cooking starting at 4:30 plus lots of other stuff. White Acadia and a Gray Venza will be next to each other. Flag pole will be flying with 2 flags: a Gophers American-style Flag and a Yellow Flag with a Maroon Block M. Bring booze/brews! Ask for Jake, Dan or Zach.

I was going to post something like this but wasn't sure about it. A buddy of mine and I are going and don't have people to tailgate with. We will bring booze/brews over and ask for Jake, Dan or Zach. My name is Daniel so we will see you guys tomorrow. We will bring some meat as well so we can contribute. Looking forward to connect with fellow Gophers!

I was going to post something like this but wasn't sure about it. A buddy of mine and I are going and don't have people to tailgate with. We will bring booze/brews over and ask for Jake, Dan or Zach. My name is Daniel so we will see you guys tomorrow. We will bring some meat as well so we can contribute. Looking forward to connect with fellow Gophers!

We are in the east end of lot 37 just to the right of the Gopher Uhaul trailor. My name is Mike. Of course the group with the trailor are a fun group as well.

This sounds fun too. Where is the Dinkytown greenway? We usually just bring a 12 pack or 6 pack to the Ski u mah lot (west of the stadium) and enjoy our beers while chatting it up with folks.

Thanks so much for the hospitality, I should have done this a long time ago. Very excited for tomorrow!

I have been told different times...Does anyone know for sure what time tailgaters are allowed in the east river flats lot? I have heard 6 hours before kick-off and also 4:00pm.

It's 6 hours before game time since it's a night game. Might not be an attendant until 4 or so, but they'll collect your $10 and give you a ticket for your car when they arrive.

Top Bottom