look

I didn't know cheerleaders could get NIL. I'm all in favor.

I didn't know cheerleaders could get NIL. I'm all in favor.
There have been some interesting issues / questions raised about some and NIL situations where it seems that some folks get NIL deals because looks and not athletics.

NIL of course is advertising so it makes sense… but at the same time it is interesting that in some cases rando nobody gymnast with a large social presence across platforms with barely anything on rakes in the bucks, but nobody else on the team does.

Like is that the opportunity the school is presenting / what they want to facilitate?

There have been some interesting issues / questions raised about some and NIL situations where it seems that some folks get NIL deals because looks and not athletics.

NIL of course is advertising so it makes sense… but at the same time it is interesting that in some cases rando nobody gymnast with a large social presence across platforms with barely anything on rakes in the bucks, but nobody else on the team does.

Like is that the opportunity the school is presenting / what they want to facilitate?
Welcome to life in general 😂

Pancheros is headquartered out of Coralville IA. But all locations benefit this NIL. Strange but crafty.

Welcome to life in general 😂
Pretty much.

I think it might raise questions for the school and maybe other athletes who maybe see college athletics as an opportunity for education and less about just selling their looks.

Like when fans show up, they there for the sport or some kinda attention they don’t want.

Schools aren't facilitating.

Top Bottom