Longtime Oklahoma Sooners football assistant Cale Gundy resigns after reading aloud 'shameful' word off player's iPad

That’s just making excuses for someone to be able to use a hateful word and perpetuates hatred and division. People need to be better than that.

Unfortunately people are not better than that. Some of it may be due to ignorance....but I think a lot of it is due to an odd sense of entitlement.

That's all it is...an opinion. But someone from a different country isn't going to go and tell a bunch of Brits/Aussies what words they can or cannot say because he finds it offensive in America.

It's not a hard concept.

White America used a nasty word towards black Americans for hundreds and hundreds of years. Some of those same black people eventually decided to turn that word around and use it within their own culture without the negative connotation. Now those same white folks are deciding it's too offensive for their ears and they want to call the shots on what black people can say?

GTFO.
I don’t think whether people find any particular word offensive is a function of their skin color. Ive already posted my own experiences on how plenty of people of all races and ethnicities find the word offensive.

I’m not even sure what you are arguing right now. People can’t tell people what to say, but it depends where the live… I dunno, it doesn’t really matter. One thing I do know, you seem to like to argue.

I don’t think whether people find any particular word offensive is a function of their skin color. Ive already posted my own experiences on how plenty of people of all races and ethnicities find the word offensive.

I’m not even sure what you are arguing right now. People can’t tell people what to say, but it depends where the live… I dunno, it doesn’t really matter. One thing I do know, you seem to like to argue.

As does every other single person in this thread, my man. 😆

Top Bottom