Locker Room

ncgo4

Reaction score
BTN showed the locker room as they presented the game ball to Decker. I don't know how many recruits were able to watch on TV, but this was remarkable television. Brewster came across as a remarkable, sensitive father figure and the whole team looked like a close knit family.

In my mind it was a very special moment.

That mega-locker room is a big stage in itself and gives fans/recruits etc some unusually dramatic, inside-the-program TV coverage!

Normally I would say two things are not allowed in a college football lockeroom:

1) Women
2) Cameras.

But that was neat coverage. I think I sang along with the team--I was on whiskey #5 by that point.

BTN showed the locker room as they presented the game ball to Decker. I don't know how many recruits were able to watch on TV, but this was remarkable television. Brewster came across as a remarkable, sensitive father figure and the whole team looked like a close knit family.

In my mind it was a very special moment.

Is there video of this anywhere? I missed the postgame stuff and would love to see this.

Maybe someone can post this on YT or ask Gophersports.com to post it on their site or to YT.
You may also see it today on the BTN Saturday wrap-up show that will be rebroadcast on BTN.

Great team TV.

Top Bottom