Local Establishments

TrapperDoo

Reaction score
Where are people going to watch? Me and some friends will be at Buffalo Wild Wings in Champlin. This moment feels right. This will be the next brick.

House party for me, but if going out it has to be BWW right?

There will be a small pep band at the BWW on campus

Where are people going to watch? Me and some friends will be at Buffalo Wild Wings in Champlin. This moment feels right. This will be the next brick.

Forget the next brick, that mantra has multiply into a thousand bricks!!!

Would love to meet you at B Dubs in Champlin, however I will be making a road trip to Austin, MN to watch the game with my 84 year old father a long time die hard gopher fan!!!! Maybe we could find some place in Champlin for the TCU game next year. If there would be enough NW Metro Gopher Holers willing to join the party, I would try and find a spot for us to gather in Champlin for next years games.

There will be a small pep band at the BWW on campus

That's cool. Glad to hear that. A nice touch for any students who are still on campus over break or other fans who live in the area and are looking for a good place to catch the Gopher game.

We will have a few at Park Tavern in SLP.

Count me in for the NW Metro get together next year though, I'm from Dayton/Rogers.

Would love to meet you at B Dubs in Champlin, however I will be making a road trip to Austin, MN to watch the game with my 84 year old father a long time die hard gopher fan!!!! Maybe we could find some place in Champlin for the TCU game next year. If there would be enough NW Metro Gopher Holers willing to join the party, I would try and find a spot for us to gather in Champlin for next years games.

Me and my homies will be joiners. Set it up!

Top Bottom