Live Stream-Fuzzy Picture

TheHofferette

Reaction score
anyone else's feed unclear?? I grudgingly paid my $2.99 for this rookie production and all I get a horrible picture???? there were a few crystal clear moments in the 1st half....I wonder what the picture quality in the 2nd half will be like....

in a hotel in Duluth, in the pool area w/ our computer because it is the only place in the hotel that our monitor works, 9 mo old daughter sleeping in the room so we can't be in it, and we are watching the Gopher game (yes people are giving us funny looks). is it too much to ask for a nice picture????

I've had the same problem. Whenever they did go to the clear feed the broadcast would rewind itself and I'd see the same play 3 times. :confused:

Throw me into the mix as well. Quality of the images was horse##%&, especially in the second half. Not exactly surprising considering the Big Ten Network's dedication to "providing the best possible coverage." :rolleyes:

Thank god. I thought I was the only one. Thought for a second my monitor was crapping out. That's a relief.:D

I even had my computer, which is relatively new, hooked up via an ethernet cable and get poor picture quality. Mlb.com's game feeds are much clearer so I know its not my computer

Top Bottom