Live GopherIllustrated.com radio staff show at 5:30 pm today

Killjoy

Reaction score
The GopherIllustrated.com radio staff will be joined by Alabama recruiting expert Andrew Bone to discuss the commitment of Nate Andrews to the Gophers. We will also discuss Minnesota's prospects of landing any other players from the Heart of Dixie.

We will also talk about another big week in recruiting for the Gophers with the commitment of linebackerDe'Niro Laster and some key visitors on campus this weekend.

The silly season that is the coaching carousel will be discussed and we will possibly be joined by another visitor to the show.

Click on the link below to connect to the show.

http://minnesota.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1447485

"It's more of an Alabama-Florida State battle." The guy said he thinks that he doesn't think Andrews will end up signing with Minnesota and that he still holds a Florida State offer.

RoyalGopher said:
"It's more of an Alabama-Florida State battle." The guy said he thinks that he doesn't think Andrews will end up signing with Minnesota and that he still holds a Florida State offer.

That makes no sense. Normally a guy will commit to a school to reserve his spot while he waits for a "better" school to offer. If you already have an offer from the school you want to go with, why not just commit there?

I missed the first 7 minutes, but here's what I got:

- 63,000 at the game last year. Bowl itself has already sold 30,000 tickets - not including Minnesota/Texas Tech sales. The bowl is part-owned by Houston. "First-class bowl"
- Entirely new coaching staff at Texas Tech.
- "Maybe now's the time to get out of Boise." Speculation over Peterson to Madison. There was quite a bit of discussion about the coaching situation at Wisconsin.

Alex Mayes
- "Everytime I go up there I fall in love with the university and program." Talked a lot with Pirsig, Hayes, and some other redshirts as well as Chris Streveler.
- "Facilities are second to none"
- I'm going to try and recruit (brother Connor) the best I can...I'm gonna try and get him up here."
- Has talked with all the other commits on facebook and twitter. "They're all great guys."
- "All the meat, man, was crazy...I just kept stacking the meat on." Mayes said his favorite part of his visit was the trip to Fogo de Chao.

They were talking about Marquez White not Nate Andrews! This is another ROYAL SCREW UP.

Top Bottom