Live free press conference with Jerry Kill at noon today

Awesome! Thanks for the link.

He is a pro. The future looks bright.

Anyone have a recap? Wasn't able to listen at work.

Anyone have a recap? Wasn't able to listen at work.

Just posted one in a new thread. Didn't take any physical notes, so just typed whatever I could remember from the top of my head.

I caught the last 10 minutes.

Kill says they ran the boys pretty good yesterday.

*Hill and Beal are only contributers that likely won't play. Still waiting for swelling in Beal's knee to go down.

*Gray drinks a lot of water and sweats a lot. Talked about how they bring extra jerseys for him to games and practice. He thinks the cramping was part anxiety related.

Reacted to Monte Kiffin's kind words about how hard Kill's Gophers and NIU teams play.

*Coaches are challenged to get this team better everyday.

*Also commented that the players felt like they were in the NFL the last two weeks. Now school starts and that is a whole new challenge.

I am glad Kill is our coach. They guy is same day in and day out.

Waiting for the DL recap, but here is what I caught.
Kill is a class act and took all the blame for anything that happened. He needs to work harder at getting our Field Goal team to where it needs to be.
He also mentioned the traveling fans that came to USC. In the fourth when we were really playing well, that little section in the corner was louder than the rest of the stadium.

I tried to bring it up but it was taking too long to load, I imagine the server is overloaded.

Top Bottom