Little Gopher Love in SEC country- Rick and Bubba

minibeaver

Reaction score
Down here I don't get to listen to much Gopher related stuff ( as you can imagine)
I missed part of it, but the radio show Rick and Bubba spent close to ten minutes talking about the game, Michigan's fall from superiority, and the call that the announcers were clammering for a suspension. Rick and Bubba were giving us props saying the refs are making it impossible to hit a QB anymore with all the rules in where and how you can hit the QB.

Just thought it was cool to get some love all the way down here, and get some free publicity in SEC Country. Go Gophers!

Where in SEC country are you? Let's hope there are a number of high quality recruits among the show's listeners. :)

It's running wild daddy. I compare too Hulkamania! In the next 4 games if we go 4-0 we will be America's team. It has all the ingredients. The lowly gopher , kills health issues, no major bowl in 50 some years, no Big Ten Title since 1967, and that was shared with Indiana. If we only have one loss when Ohio State comes in. Who do you think America will be rooting for?

Where in SEC country are you? Let's hope there are a number of high quality recruits among the show's listeners. :)

They are based out of Alabama (where I live) but are syndicated ALL over the South. Kill has recruited well out of Alabama in the past, hopefully that trend continues!!

It's running wild daddy. I compare too Hulkamania! In the next 4 games if we go 4-0 we will be America's team. It has all the ingredients. The lowly gopher , kills health issues, no major bowl in 50 some years, no Big Ten Title since 1967, and that was shared with Indiana. If we only have one loss when Ohio State comes in. Who do you think America will be rooting for?

NDSU??? :banghead::banghead:

SEC folk can't stand Ohio State, and Michigan to a lesser extent. If we are relevant at all when we play Ohio State this year we will have essentially all of SEC Country rooting for the Gophers.

They are based out of Alabama (where I live) but are syndicated ALL over the South. Kill has recruited well out of Alabama in the past, hopefully that trend continues!!

Where in 'bama do you live? I only ask because I recently moved to Auburn...

Where in 'bama do you live? I only ask because I recently moved to Auburn...

Awesome! Auburn is a beautiful town.

I work an hour southwest of Auburn in the Gump, Montgomery.

I literally thought I was the only Gopher fan down here. Now there's at least two of us that's progress!

You guys left MN for Alabama and raised the IQ of both states. ;)

You guys left MN for Alabama and raised the IQ of both states. ;)

Lol

I am working on an aggressive breeding program that overtime should start to change the average IQ here in this state, ;)
Maybe I can recruit gopher homer as I'm really getting tired.

Lol

I am working on an aggressive breeding program that overtime should start to change the average IQ here in this state, ;)

Do not, I repeat DO NOT encourage kellyleeks, tinyarch, or Parski to join your gene pool. :cool:

Who doesn't like rooting for the underdogs? Nobody likes Michigan.

Who doesn't like rooting for the underdogs? Nobody likes Michigan.

Lol

Not quite sure what I'm being offered here...haha. My wife might have some issues with it, though, as she tries to elevate the IQs down here the old fashion way as a professor at Auburn.

Lol

You must be related to Adrian Peterson...

Not quite sure what I'm being offered here...haha. My wife might have some issues with it, though, as she tries to elevate the IQs down here the old fashion way as a professor at Auburn.

That may work too! Nice gig, I've been on campus a few times for games (father-in law has season tix) and I think it's one of the nicer ones in the country. Much better than Tuscaloosa to be honest.

My Alabama born wife would
would give me a whoopin' if she saw this thread!

That may work too! Nice gig, I've been on campus a few times for games (father-in law has season tix) and I think it's one of the nicer ones in the country. Much better than Tuscaloosa to be honest.

Is that part of the "aggressive breeding program" you were mentioning?

Trust me, she knows how to give a whoopin'. :cool02:

(Blanch on "Golden Girls") ?

Is that part of the "aggressive breeding program" you were mentioning?

Haha yeah. Got one already. Its gonna be tough raising one down here to be a Gopher Fan with all with competition but I'm fightin' the good fight.

Top Bottom