Little Caesars Bowl ran out of Pizza

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2013/12/26/5246220/little-ceasar-bowl-has-no-pizza

Could things get any worse for Detroit. Hell the players probably received a gift card to the Dollar Store as part of their gifts. Plus the players get to spend a week in Detroit.

I'm doing my PhD in and live in Detroit. The city is an absolute mess. Its focus has been on improving the lives of city employees rather than the lives of its citizens. As soon as I'm done, I'm moving to back to the Twin Cities. However there are some neat things going on in Detroit, and many the residents who have decided to stick it out are doing great things for the city.

I imagine the players didn't leave the downtown area at all, so other than a bunch of closed shops and a mostly dead city core, the players didn't see the worst part of the city and probably had a lot of fun.

Hope and pray (and vote so that) what's happened in Detroit will never ever happen to Minneapolis or St. Paul.

Time to bring that Bowl to MN in 2016.

Better yet, get DQ to sponser it and call it the BLIZZARD BOWL.

I really wish the Big 10 would end its affiliation with this bowl. I hope we never get selected to it, because it's the one and only bowl game I would never attend. And nothing against Houston, but I'm happy the Big 10 is dropping the Texas Bowl and picking up bowls in NYC, San Diego and San Francisco. Those are all much more appealing to me than Houston and Detroit!

Top Bottom