Link to Illini board

Just shows how ridiculous GH looks when they react the same way.

That's the problem with message boards, everyone is SO extreme after a win or loss. There should be a 2 hour ban on posting after every game so people can relax a bit, get a drink, and not jump off a bridge :)

That's the problem with message boards, everyone is SO extreme after a win or loss. There should be a 2 hour ban on posting after every game so people can relax a bit, get a drink, and not jump off a bridge :)

lol....I wouldn't be able to do it. Here I am reading all the threads. AND lurking in on the Illini...

Points of emphasis...1) 24 hour ban on posting. 2) relax a LOT! 3) Get several drinks. 4) No bridges, just off sofa or lounge. 5) Other than that, everything is wide open. 6. Meet Section 19 in Section 201, make sure GopherLady is there with Moonlight, Rick Mons, Selection Sunday, and me.

Doc

Points of emphasis...1) 24 hour ban on posting. 2) relax a LOT! 3) Get several drinks. 4) No bridges, just off sofa or lounge. 5) Other than that, everything is wide open. 6. Meet Section 19 in Section 201, make sure GopherLady is there with Moonlight, Rick Mons, Selection Sunday, and me.

+1

:D

I have to laugh at this one!! I need to relax and take a break for about the prescribed 2 hour break before I log on!!

Thanks!!!!

+1

Top Bottom