Lindenberg Watch

Bubble guts. Had some bad blazin wings at B Dub’s

PJF just said he hit a player during practice and “ tweaked “ his leg. He said he should not b out long….

Did anyone say why?
I seem to recall some reports from camp saying he wasn't quite full go yet as he works his way back from the injury. I am sure we will see plenty of CRAB this year but I also bet they go easy on him and make sure he is truly ready to go before putting him back out there.

If the other receivers can play well that will make it far easier to wait. Jackson looks like he is ready to step up and be a star for this team. That catch he made in the 4th quarter was special....having the awareness and body control to make that catch while keeping his extended right leg up off the turf long enough to drag his left toe is next level stuff.

Check the first offensive play on this highlight video, looks like Crab was on the field (top of screen)

Was going to post something about this as well. Saw his name on the participation report as a starter so looked at the game copy and he was in there for the first play. He subs out after the first play and I don't know that he goes back out there again but hard to tell from the TV copy.

Will be interesting to see what his status is for next week and if he plays a bigger role in the offense.

Yeah I too was looking for CRAB but didn't manage to catch seeing him.

CAB was listed as questionable before the game and Lindenberg was listed as out before the game.

I saw CAB during warm-ups. I figured we wouldn’t see him when he wasn’t wearing a knee brace?

Was going to post something about this as well. Saw his name on the participation report as a starter so looked at the game copy and he was in there for the first play. He subs out after the first play and I don't know that he goes back out there again but hard to tell from the TV copy.

Will be interesting to see what his status is for next week and if he plays a bigger role in the offense.
I think it was his only play.

That seems likely since he was never targetted during the game. Seemed to be moving fine on the play he was in, but maybe that was the plan all along for week 1.
Is it possible they just wanted to give him a "start" and had no plans to give him the ball? Hoping so and not due to reinjury.

PJ said he will be back soon. It happened about a week ago. I bet they sit him for EMU and have him for UNC
hammy and groin . very hard to get rid of, its rehab and learning to play with it once to that point. i played goalie in hockey. i have had several pulled groins and hammys. never have healed fully at all.

Top Bottom