Lincoln Plsek Gets Gopher Offer - UPDATED to reflect commitment to Gophers

Lets hope Coach Waggoner is telling the truth, if so we have Dallas Clark with a nasty demeanor playing TE/H-back for us.

We Need to Buy Him a Vowel

Welcome aboard Lincoln. Next step for me is to learn how to pronounce your last name.

Well at the very least, his offer list says he's a smart kid.

And high school coaches NEVER talk up their players, do they?

Only other offer is RICE?????????????

Yet another you just cannot get excited about.
Just to set the record straight, in addition to Minnesota and Rice, he also had offers from Air Force, Army and Stephen F Austin. Good size, good speed, he fits with what Kill is looking for in a TE/HB, he looks to be a nice addition to me. Welcome aboard!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/minnesota/football/recruiting/player-Lincoln-Plsek-132502

Welcome aboard Lincoln. Next step for me is to learn how to pronounce your last name.

I used to know a kid whose last name was spelled Plzak, pronounce Pull Zack.

So I would guess, and guess only, that Plsek is pronounced Pull Zek. But what do I know?

And high school coaches NEVER talk up their players, do they?

Only other offer is RICE?????????????

Yet another you just cannot get excited about.

Luckily, you have absolutely no say in recruiting. I love what Coach Kill and company are doing.

"In football coach speak, schizophrenic, means mild mannered off the field, and a beast on the field."

Exacly, +1000

He sounds like a Goodjer clone, and I think Goodjer is going to be a very good player by the time he's done at the U.

In his video the kid is ridiculously fast for his size, playing FB and outrunning DBs in TX. Hopefully they put him at DE because he is fast and mean, wrecks people in his film. Position still undecided per staff.

His high school is Reicher Catholic and not Regis Catholic. May want to correct that in the front page story.

In his video the kid is ridiculously fast for his size, playing FB and outrunning DBs in TX. Hopefully they put him at DE because he is fast and mean, wrecks people in his film. Position still undecided per staff.

SG, are you able to post the video? I can't seem to find video anywhere. If it's paid (Rivals), no worries.

Thanks

Lincoln Plesek getting a Gopher offer bodes well for Outstate players. I did some searching and found out that, his school is in Division II of the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools, TAPPS for short. They are so far off the radar in Texas that, even though he's All State, Rivals has'nt evaluated him.

Lincoln Plesek getting a Gopher offer bodes well for Outstate players. I did some searching and found out that, his school is in Division II of the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools, TAPPS for short. They are so far off the radar in Texas that, even though he's All State, Rivals has'nt evaluated him.
Not really. His school regularly produces D1 talent. If you read the interview Chris did with his coach you'll see that his teamate is going to Kansas.

Rivals likely hasn't evaluated him because, up to now, his best offer was from Rice.

The biggest thing is that the recruiting staff aren't following the services. They followed up a referral, and got a commitment, from an overlooked kid. The total enrollment of his high school is 193. This is the type of recruiting that bodes well for the future. Those same networks, willl have the staff in on top recruits early, as soon as improvement is seen on the feild.

Top Bottom