Lift your glasses

Roy Christensen

Trying to do it all!
Reaction score
I would like to propose a toast. Heres to the Gophers stickin it to Wisc on National TV. Salut!

I'm enjoying a nice glass of 15 year old scotch to celebrate the win. Way to go Gophers.

I would like to propose a toast. Heres to the Gophers stickin it to Wisc on National TV. Salut!

+1

Despite all of the things that have gone on this season, I'm as happy as can be right now. Nothing better than watching the Gophers beat Wisconsin on national TV while my Badger fan roommates cringe on couch with nothing to say.

Had a few beers and a few Windsors........go Gophers!

Heading to bed happy. 0430 comes early. Can't wait to read about it tomorrow though.

I do not care how anyone else celebrates the dismantling of Wisky...I am have another cold beer with a cold beer chaser. Way to go guys!!!

I live in Milwaukee and I cannot wait to go to work to laugh in all of co-workers' faces. They talked a lot of trash. It only would've been better if Westy made the dunk at the end.

One Of The Few Singles I've Yet To Try

I've got a little Aberlour tonight. Nice stuff.

My faves are Talisker and Lagavulin. Pricey (as I'm sure you know), but pure ambrosia.

Enjoy, and GO Gophers!

Congrats guys.

I'm a bit scared to come to the barn next week...

I live in Milwaukee and I cannot wait to go to work to laugh in all of co-workers' faces. They talked a lot of trash. It only would've been better if Westy made the dunk at the end.

Ditto. I too am in Milwaukee and will relish going to work. Won myself a lunch bet to boot. Its been far too long since I had a spring in my step like this following a Gopher victory.

Busting out a 16 oz. Surly Furious right now. Salut!

A nice win and seeing Jon Voight t'd up for the 1st time. What could be better?

I'll be having Jameson tonight. Whiskey 'cause we beat wisky. Cheers!

I'm drinking cheap whisky on the rocks and man does it taste good!:)

SKOL with whatever you are sharing, Gopher Fans.

That was a fun one to sit through in the Upper Deck. My entire row was wearing red except for me....even the old lady cheering for the Gophers with a fricking Red sweater on.....

Needless to say, it was nice to wave them good bye....and my Badger loving fiance won't hear the end of it for quite a while too...

That was a fun one to sit through in the Upper Deck. My entire row was wearing red except for me....even the old lady cheering for the Gophers with a fricking Red sweater on.....

Needless to say, it was nice to wave them good bye....and my Badger loving fiance won't hear the end of it for quite a while too...

Buy that man a drink!

Top Bottom